We are proud to announce to our readers that there is a new release of the Realex Payments extension update for customers who run their stores on Magento 2 e-commerce platform. The new release includes features and improvement fixes.
Let’s take a look at the features and fixes of Realex Payment extension.
- Added Global Payment re-branding changes
Added AVS result on the Order View Page
Added User will see a notification message when Global Payments account settings are missing
Added Updated “Credit Card” label notifications to be “Card” only
Recommended to read:
Improvement fixes on Realex payment extension
In addition to the features, there are improvements to the code which are:
- Fixed Decoding failed error in the zendframework1/library/Zend/Json.php class
- Fixed Loading mask is not removed when HPP pop-up is closed
- Fixed Resizing issue in the HPP pop-up
- Fixed The disabled Place Order button when the HPP pop-up is closed by a user
- Fixed Change of the order status to “Suspected Fraud” Fraud Management is disabled
All the improvements are available in the latest Realex Payments 2.2.0 release. You can download the latest version and update the extension to your Magento 2 store.
If you have questions regarding the upgrade or you want to use our professional installation service with the upgrade, email us on email@example.com or call +353 85 85 32 401.