The PagSeguro Payment module for Magento 2 web store allows merchants to accept online payments quickly and securely. This extension is one of the best-in-class payment integrations professionally implemented and tested by developers specializing in building payment modules for Magento 2. The PagSeguro module for Magento 2 allows customers to pay without interrupting their checkout journey on your website.
- Redirect and Lightbox Payment Experience
- Advanced Payment Management from Magento Admin
- Transaction Notification support
- Installments support
- We regularly release new features and improvements to ensure that the module offers the best functionality and creates excellent customer experiences.
- This integration uses the PagSeguro Payment API (PCI SAQ A) with redirect and lightbox support.
PagSeguro is a Brazilian gateway that also processes foreign transactions. With this extension, your Magento 2 website can offer PagSeguro as one of the payment methods. For safety, all financial transactions are conducted within the secure environment of PagSeguro, so you do not need to purchase an SSL certificate.
The PagSeguro Payment module for Magento 2 supports all the necessary features allowing you to accept and manage online payments with PagSeguro Payment. Notably, the extension supports the following features:
- Fully PCI Level 1-compliant payment integration
- Lightbox support with a seamless user experience
- Redirect support for a more secure experience.
- Support of the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Amex, Hipercard, Aura, Elo, PLENOCard, PersonalCard, Brasilcard, FORTBRASIL, CARDBAN, VALECARD, and Cabal
- Multi-store, multi-currency, and multi-account support
- Flexible and powerful PagSeguro payment configuration
- English and Portuguese language packs.
The PagSeguro Payment module for Magento 2 comes with a support period. All support requests will be reviewed within 24 hours, and all future module updates and bug fixes will be included. We inspect and discuss all additional feature requests.
Please email us with any queries: email@example.com