Pronko Consulting Software User License
By using any of our products and/or by purchasing a product from Pronko Consulting (“licensor”) you (“licensee”) agree to the following terms and conditions for the use of this product.
Terms used in this license
Product: Purchased software, scripts, documentation, etc. produced or provided by Pronko Consulting.
License Agreement: hereinafter also referred to as convention, agreement, or conditions.
End Product: A (customized) implementation of the product, usually a public-facing website customized with your design/content. Typically this means a single Magento installation, distributed over one or multiple web servers.
1. General License Terms
1.1 LICENSE RIGHTS
- A license grants you, the licensee, ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide rights to make use of the selected Pronko Consulting Product.
- By purchasing the software, you, the licensee, acknowledge this agreement and agree to the content of these conditions, and commit to using the software solely in accordance with this agreement.
- The agreement comes into effect when you order the Product, download it from the licensor’s website, code repositories such as Github/Gitlab, or when you receive your Product(s) by email.
- This agreement provides the licensee the right to use a copy of the software solely in a (one) End Product or for private use if all other conditions of this convention are met. For each additional Magento (Adobe Commerce) installation a separate license must be purchased.
- The software may be used on non-productive Magento installations which are used for developing or testing purposes.
- You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You can’t sell the End Product, except to one client. The license is in this case transferred to your client.
- The ownership of a license can be transferred once and can be done by sending us an email with the license information and the new owner's contact data.
- You can’t redistribute the Product as stock, in a tool, SaaS platform, as a template, or with source files. You can’t do this with a Product either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Product. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Product as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the redistribution is for Free.
Please contact us if you have plans to use The Product in any way described above so that we might discuss custom license arrangements.