Converge Lightbox SAQ-A
Converge Lightbox extension offers checkout/payment forms that are SAQ-A-compliant and that make collecting payment information from your customer easy, and without the payment data touching your server.
Hosted Payments integration enables your eCommerce store to collect payments securely and is ideal for businesses that need a checkout page that:
- Links their custom-built website with the Converge payment gateway
- Allows Converge to handle card data and payment processing
- Is Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
Lightbox offers checkout/payment forms that are SAQ-A-compliant and that make collecting payment information from your customer easy, and without the payment data touching your server.
Lightbox uses an iframe to embed your checkout form as an overlay to your online store. When your online store calls the checkout form, your store darkens and becomes a transparent background, and the checkout form appears as a floating element.
To use Lightbox, your server must have the following settings:
- All pages that use the Converge Payment Script must be served over HTTPS.
- Your domain must have a valid SSL certificate.
- Your server must support TLS 1.2 protocol.
- Release Notes
- Added Converge Elavon configuration reader
- Removed unnecessary comments
- Improved retrieval of the token logic
- Added loader before Lightbox modal popup open
- Fixed the Debug configuration setting the scope to be [Global]
- Fixed the Debug default setting to be set to true.
- Added Converge Lightbox with CCSALE transaction support.
Write Your Own Review