Perfomance optimization for your store
When creating a modern web project, it is necessary to pay a lot of attention to measurements, optimization, and monitoring to ensure high speed. Performance plays a vital role in the success of any online project, as high-performing sites are better at capturing and retaining users' attention. Website developers should focus on increasing user happiness scores. To keep your site fast, set performance budgets and enforce them so your team stays within page load times, and your users are satisfied once the site is up and running.
Our team provides effective website performance optimization solutions!
Optimizing the speed of the site on Magento is a key development factor. The most important reason is that speed allows customers to get the best experience when shopping in the online store. To minimize the risks of slow site loading, the user needs to optimize his Magento site regularly.
Pronko Consulting Team prepared for you six tips to optimize your Magento store:
- Site hosting. Choose a server that can handle the traffic load and the system itself. Use a server that is geographically close to your target audience.
- Server and caching. Store heavy data (images, videos) in several places using CDN. This ensures that your users receive content faster without loading the central server. You can also use a web application accelerator - HTTP proxy caching to speed up your Magento store by 80%.
- Magento Configuration. Remove any extensions you are not using: go to the admin panel: System/Configuration/Advanced/Advanced. Besides, enable the internal system cache: System/Cache Management.
- Turn on the Flat Catalog for products and categories. This can be very beneficial if there are more than 1000 products in the store. Use the admin panel: System/Configuration/Catalog.
- Turn on file compilation. Magento has a compilation function, sometimes giving a performance increase of up to 50%. The Magento compiler reduces the load by copying all files to a single directory and caches.
Go to the link to contact us!