Are you coming to Magento Imagine this year? It is already just around the corner, on May 13-15. Let’s meet there. Our CEO, Max Pronko, will attend this event for the third year in a row, and he will be happy to meet Magento developers and merchants from all over the world.
The event slogan is “Expand the Experience”, and that’s exactly what you can expect of a Magento conference of such a scale and intensity. With more than 150 speakers and 100 sessions, you are going to be hard-pressed setting up your schedule to catch as many interesting discussions as you can get.
What you can expect from Magento Imagine 2019:
- Take part in dozens of discussions, labs and lectures
- Meet Magento and eCommerce experts from dozens of companies in different countries
- Listen to representatives of Adobe, Google, Magento, PayPal and other industry leaders talk about the state of the market
- Connect with hundreds of Magento experts, developers, merchants, and consultants
- Make lots of friends and have lots of fun, as Magento Imagine is not restricted to conference rooms, auditoriums and workshops. You can choose between races, yoga sessions and night club parties. On the other hand - why choose when you can have it all?
Max Pronko and the Pronko Consulting Team are coming to Magento Imagine 2019 with a solid experience of one of the top 50 Magento contributors. Max will bring his Magento experience and techniques that he will be glad to share. At the same time, the main value of such events is getting new knowledge from others. So, let’s connect and share what we know about Magento development. There is no better place for such connections than a dedicated Magento event, so let’s grab this opportunity.
Reach Max at +353 85 85 32 401 or send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will be happy to meet you at Magento Imagine.
See you in Las Vegas!