Out-of-box Elavon Payment module for Magento 2 supports all the necessary capabilities to accept and manage payments online with Elavon Payment.
The following is a list of features supported:
- Fully PCI Compliant Hosted Payment Page integration.
- Dynamic Currency Conversion support with Hosted Payment Page.
- Supports the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, 3V Visa, Dinners, Maestro International, Switch/Solo
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi-accounts support
- Provides transaction management from Magento Admin
- Choose between Authorize and Capture payments (customer's payment will be immediatelly captured) or Authorize Only online payments (in case additional stock or payment verifications should be performed)
- Supports partial Invoices (also known as Multi Settlement) and partial Credit Memos (Refunds)
- Supports creation of orders and capturing payments from Magento Admin using Elavon Payment, also known as Mail Orders/Telephone Orders (MOTO)
- Provides Authorization Transaction information at Order View Page. Additional validation allows store owner quickly see result of Address, CVN and Post Code data entered by a customer
- Manage and report all transactions in a signle page, export reports into CSV and Excel with just few clicks.