Accept payments online via Elavon Payment for Magento 2 web store.
This is one of the best in its class payment integration carefully implemented and tested by Developers specializing in Magento 2 (experts in payment integrations).
The Elavon Payment extension allows your customers to pay without leaving checkout user journey of a website.
It also supports MOTO orders placed directly from Magento Admin panel.
We are releasing new features and improvements regularly to ensure the best possible set of payment functionality.
The Elavon Payment module connects your eCommerce website with the Elavon Payment gateway - a leading provider of eCommerce payment solutions in Europe.
This integration uses the Elavon gateway API (PCI SAQ A-EP) and Hosted Payment Page (PCI SAQ A) which gives you, the Merchant, full control of customer's payment experience.
Elavon Payment Functionality
Out-of-box Elavon Payment module for Magento 2 supports all the necessary capabilities to accept and manage payments online with Elavon Payment.
The following is a list of features supported:
- Fully PCI level 1-compliant Hosted Payment Page
- 3D Secure support
- Hosted Payment Page, iFrame embedded form or lightweight popup with seamless user experience
- Card Storage and Vault support
- Dynamic Currency Conversion support
- Fraud Management checks: CVN, 3D Secure, AVS
- Supports the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, 3V Visa, Dinners, Maestro International, Switch/Solo
- Multi-store, multi-currency and multi-accounts support
- Provides transaction management from Magento Admin
- Choose between Authorize and Capture payments (customer's payment will be immediatelly captured) or Authorize Only online payments (in case additional stock or payment verifications should be performed)
- Supports partial Invoices (also known as Multi Settlement) and partial Credit Memos (Refunds)
- Supports creation of orders and capturing payments from Magento Admin using Elavon Payment, also known as Mail Orders/Telephone Orders (MOTO)
- Provides Authorization Transaction information at Order View Page. Additional validation allows store owner quickly see result of Address, CVN and Post Code data entered by a customer
- Manage and report all transactions in a single page, export reports into CSV and Excel with just few clicks.
- Improved Elavon Payment Configuration settings section