About Pronko Consulting
Pronko Consulting is a world-known e-commerce agency with a primary focus on Magento platform. We specialize in B2C and B2B markets including project planning, software development and post-launch maintenance. Our team of exceptional strategic, creative and technical digital specialists provides services which include technical consulting, performance optimization, Magento 1 and 2 modules development, migration to Magento 2, systems integration, design and testing.
About the role
The Pronko Consulting team is looking for a creative content writer to join our team. This is a brilliant opportunity to work remotely with a team of professionals in ecommerce area. Our clients are spread across the world and the importance of providing the engaging and high quality content is huge.
In this role you'll get to:
- Write high-quality content on a variety of topics within marketing (website content, technical and user documentation, tutorials, social media copy and newsletter copy, marketing emails etc.).
- Use data to assess the results of their work, and proactively suggest pivots if necessary.
- Stay abreast of new and evolving content, writing, and marketing trends to share with their marketing colleagues and inform their work.
- Foster harmonious working relationships both on and off the blog team and seek opportunities to collaborate with other departments.
You'd be a good fit if you have:
- Excellent English skills (including spelling, grammar, and punctuation).
- More than 2 years of experience in content writing.
- A willingness and ability to “go where the needs are” -- whether that’s writing, optimization, email scheduling, or a mixture of all three. This person should be obsessed with driving results and flexible in how they get there.
- Exceptional writing skills. They should have the ability to quickly get up to speed on and produce knowledgeable content on unfamiliar subject matter.
- An ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment.
- A proven track record of writing profusely and a willingness to push through challenging topics.
- A strong eye for detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies make your skin crawl.
- An experience using different tools (email marketing tools, web content editing platforms, etc.) and a solid understanding of SEO.
- Competitive compensation in USD
- An opportunity to be a part of the worldwide award-winning team of professionals
- Interesting tasks, career and professional development (an opportunity to grow in other areas of marketing)
- Flexible schedule
- Trainings, workshops and other activities.
We value work of everybody and are loyal to the assessment of their results. If you are a good fit and feel that we can create a good colaboration, send your CV at email@example.com and we will come back to you shortly.